Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yesterday I went to my 28 week appointment.  I passed my glucose test and anemia test with flying colors!! The Nurse was enthusiastic about my "scores" and the Dr. even made a comment about me being a good student.  So naturally I told him that I only accept "A's" and are not satisfied with anything less....

Our little boy has been extremely active this past week.  Yesterday he woke me up at 5:25 am and did not stop moving until late afternoon.  The nurse said his heart beat was in a good range high 130's to mid 140's.  In her words an active baby is a healthy baby :)  She would put the doppler on my tummy and would find his heart beat and then he would start kicking and move away.  She chased him for a few minutes until he gave up so she could get a good reading :)   My belly measured at 26 cm and they "think" the baby is small as of right now... They don't have anyway of give you an accurate measurement, this was just by feel... Fine by me, I would much rather have a small football than a large watermelon!!

1 comment:

  1. yay! sounds like he's doing great! and you definitely would rather him be a little on the small side. TRUST ME!!

    ReplyDelete