Sunday, September 25, 2011

MOVING IN

We finally closed on our house on Thursday afternoon!  My little "worker bees" arrived at 7:30pm and unloaded their U-Haul full of baby goodies and got straight to work!  They even slept in the house on air mattresses the first night.... Movers showed up on Friday morning at 8:15 am and everyone unpacked, sewed drapes, and organized until 10:0 pm.  I think we finally hit the pillow right after mid-night.  Saturday morning was the same song and dance....  They left this morning after brunch and Nick and I are both sad to see them go, we wish they could have stayed to enjoy the house and visit.  Guess that just means you have to come back!

All of the drapes in our house were made by Mrs. Gayle, Annette, Gilda, and Lisa!! I absolutely love them and will think of each of you every time I walk into a new room!  
Thank you Thank you Thank you

Nick and I are extremely fortunate and blessed to be loved by so many Cajun Women!  (I had two neighbors stop by and say they have never seen a house come together so fast!!)  
Aunt Gilda, Mrs. Renee, Nettsie, Mom, Angelle and Kirby we will NEVER be able to thank you enough for the amount of sweat you put in this weekend.  
A big huge hug and kiss for helping to make our house a HOME!

We love you :)

Sunday Morning before church

It is OURS!! finally....



Our door is always open... so Please come visit!

Aunt Gilda, Annette, Mrs. Ne', me, Lisa, and Angelle!
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH


Nick was so patient with all of us!!

Dinning room... yes they organized and unpacked the entire china cabinet.

study


foyer

Master Drapes that close and the pattern MATCHES UP!!! I am in love with these

Master open

Master with pics on the wall... Still waiting on shams etc.

master Bath, drapes are silk with tassells on the edges 
(better pic to come soon)

Down stairs guest

Kitchen!

Living room from breakfast area
(notice the drapes they are 14 ft tall!)

Living and breakfast from downstairs guest door

living area... We have a swing and stroller ready for our little man!
Thanks Angelle!

Living... (Drapes!!!!)

Drapes!!

Upstairs guest bathroom

Upstairs guest room (still needs pics etc)

Game room! (they made these drapes too!)

Game room with my sewing room in the background 

Sewing room with twin bed!

Beckham's Shower

Beckham's Towels

Walking into Beckham's room (sink on the right)

4 people later we have a baby bed!
Thanks Kirby, Angelle, Ne' and Nick!!!
The piece of furniture in the corner was my Grandfathers!

dresser/changing table

Our baby now has a home!

I will update more pics as I clean and organize more rooms!!! Thank you everyone for your prayers, love and support during this crazy time.. I think we are almost ready for our little boy to arrive!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment