Tuesday, January 17, 2012

3 months old

We have hit the 3 month mark.  Our little boy is growing so fast... He is eating between 4-5 ounces every 3 hours during the day.  Still waking up to eat a 4am.  He takes a few cat naps in the morning (if I am lucky) and then most days he will attempt to nap for 2-3 hours in his big bed upstairs!  No not on the mattress but in his nap nanny. By that point in the day I will take an extended nap any way I can get it.  At least he is napping in his room!!  He has really started smiling alot and LOVES when his Daddy comes home.  Nick can make it him smile just about anytime he walks in the room and tells him hello.  Talk about melt your heart!
We are enjoying our time with him and can't wait to see what is next!

3 month photo shoot

the next karate kid?!?!

not to sure about this Mom....

Give me that sock, I will help you...

Is this where you want me to put it?

Starting to dislike the boppy real fast

yeah I am 3 months old!

It is so hard to get a smile caught on camera!!

Such a ham...

how about a small smirk?!

No comments:

Post a Comment