How is it that we are 1 month from the big day?! The First Birthday?!!!
Beckham is crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything. He loves to go straight for the TV and when I tell him 'NO' he laughs. We are off to a great start :)
Beckham loves chicken and broccoli. It is by far his favorite meal. Today we tried grilled cheese and that proved to be a winner as well! He still loves his favorite pureed foods but we are slowly trying to introduce more 'table food'.
This week we took a trip to the Doctor's office to get a vaccination. He did great and only cried when she poked him (I am pretty sure she went too fast but don't you worry I will be on to her next time!). He weighed in at 22.0 pounds fully clothed with his "walking" shoes on!
I have heard Moms swear by the Amber teething necklace and I was skeptical but thought why not try it? I don't know if it is the necklace or not but our sweet boy slept through the night 3 times this week!!! So we will embrace our "Keeping Austin Weird" and sport it!
He looks so big right here :(
11 months old today and all smiles!
enough of the pictures mom I just want to knock those blocks over
ok go ahead... you win!
I am going to get them...
1 down... 1 to go
and stay down!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment