Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Beckham!!!! 

It is so very hard to believe that you are 1 year old today.  What a year it has been having you as my baby boy.  For as long as I can remembered I have always wanted to be a Mommy.  You made my dreams come true!  I am blessed beyond words to get to spend everyday with you and watch you grow.  I love exploring new things and watching you experience the world around you.  You are such a sweet and loving little boy. You are the happiest baby when you wake up in the morning or from a nap.  You are waiting for me with a big smile, and ready to tackle anything Mommy has planned for the day.  Whether it is trying on new clothes just so I can take pictures or testing out a new idea I found on the mommy blog or making a pinterest project I couldn't be any more proud to have you as my little buddy!!  
The day my life changed forever!!
 
Our happy little family of 3

A year ago today you made us a family.  I love nothing more than watching you and DaDa interact.   You light up the minute he walks in the room and it instantly melts my heart.  Your latest activity is to watch for Big Trucks out of the play room window and wait for Daddy to come home.  And boy when you see him drive up you start waving your arms and getting very excited.  The other day you heard a truck said, "Da da da" and starting crawling for the window!  It was absolutely adorable but also heart breaking cause it was not time for Daddy to come home :(
Your special time with Daddy is at night.  After bath time you both snuggle into your rocker and he gives you your bottle and say night time prayers together.

My favorite picture of you both!

Thank you for being the most special little boy.
We love you to the moon and back!!!

Happy Birthday Beckham!
Love, Mommy and Daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment