This big boy is weighing in at 16 pounds with clothes and shoes on. He got one vaccination this month. The nurse said that he will cry more than normal and this shot really hurts them.
So I prepared myself and got a bottle ready.
The Hail Mary's were flying and I told her "I think I am ready"....
He did cry, but by the time I picked him up and bounced him for a few seconds and the nurse started talking to him he was all smiles. Talk about make my heart feel better.
he curls his toes every time I put shoes on him
trying so hard to sit up
oh no... falling
big boy
these feet move non stop... he looks like a cricket
finally have some pretty long eye lashes
happy baby boy
look at that big boy! he is GORGEOUS!!!!! (not that i expected any less)
ReplyDeletehe's going to be sitting up any day now!