Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blue Bonnets!

Apparently in Texas it is a tradition to take pictures with the blue bonnets.  They are gorgeous, they grow along most streets here in Austin.  So I faced my fear of snakes and spiders and found a little patch in our neighborhood to take Beckham's pictures.  He was so tired and could barely keep his eyes open but hey we got the shot!  Welcome to Texas!!

He has recently found his tongue!
Making sure he fits in his easter basket

what are these things?


the only smile we got, after 200 pictures

taking it all in


love love


one of my favorites

poor thing can barely open his eyes he was so tired

I think he has about had enough...

where is Beckham?



oh I can touch these?




half smile?

family shot

one last look at the pretty flowers... until next year

who knew boats could drive on the cement?

No comments:

Post a Comment