Monday morning we woke up and went to Allen Breaux Studio to take Beckham's 6 month pictures. We also took a 4 generation picture with Tootsie, Weezer, Beckham and I. He did great in the beginning until he spit up all down his front and my pants. Of course we needed an outfit change and then he decided he wouldn't sit up or smile.
Brent was so patient and if he wont sit down why not have your 6 month old stand? He sure did shock us all when he stood up holding on to the chair. We got a bunch of great pictures and I can't wait to order them!!!
Monday afternoon was absolutely gorgeous. Lafayette had the best weather I can ever remember.
Beckham and I went to see Cheryl and Andrew and play outside. He LOVED being in the fun jump with Andrew and swinging outside. I left with a very tired and stinky baby boy.
fun jump!
jumping and screaming!!
a little picture preview I took with my phone
sporting Aunt Kristi's smocked line Stellybelly
No comments:
Post a Comment