Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Road Trip

Beckham and I packed up the car and headed to Lafayette last week for WEDDING WEEK!!!!!
Abby and Beau were getting married on Friday night, so we ventured to Lafayette early Sunday morning.  We left Austin at 5:08am and made it all the way to Houston without stopping!! We found a nice little Starbucks where we both had our 'drink of choice' and ate breakfast.  
We stopped one more time for a quick paci reinsertion and gas fill up and we were back on the road in less than 10 minutes
He is such a great little traveler and I couldn't ask for any better. 
We drove into the driveway at my parent's house at 12:08pm exactly 7 hours!!! Record timing :)

eating sweet potatoes in Starbucks

Starbucks at 7:30 am is so much fun

as soon as we arrived I put him in the bouncer at my mom's house and I went to unload.  He was dying laughing and I thought my Dad was tickling him, nope he was just turning the flower and loving the noise!

No comments:

Post a Comment