Tuesday, August 23, 2011

House as of August 21st and 22nd

After being in Lafayette for a week for baby shower fun, 
with the best friends and family a girl could ask for....
I came back to Austin and found this!!! 
(please excuse the excess window pics, 
I am trying to decide on curtains)
Carpet is in and as of yesterday the builder was doing a paint punch list... I am still trying to understand why I have to wait a month to move it :( 

308 Piedmont Hills Pass has landscaping and a fence :)

These are the pathetic plants that were planted to hide the drain....
 Michael doesn't think it is going to pass HOA code

plants... some I like some not so much...

left side of the house with fence and gate!

front door with stain, our door has a lock on it...

stair case with carpet installed

study doors, fleur de lis mesh curtains?

Study window

dinning room window

Downstairs guest room 

Laundry room



Butler's pantry

Kitchen with lights on! It's time to start cooking 

breakfast area

family room windows

fire place

master bath (Ainsley's side)

looking into the master bedroom

bay window in master bedroom

powder room

Beckham's Room

Beckham's Bathroom vanity (closet is behind me)

upstairs room connected to Beckham's room with a jack and jill bathroom... 
This will be my sewing room!!!


Vanity connected to my sewing room

upstairs guest room

upstairs guest bathroom

Back Patio... railing is up and they have poured the steps

looking out of the patio towards the right... 
master window in right corner of pic

Looking out of patio to the left
this is where the swing set will go!

I am standing in the back left corner of the yard...
master on far left with bay window
family room big 13 ft high windows
on the other side of the patio is the laundry room (first window)
downstairs guest room (second window)
game room on top of patio (3 windows up high)

standing in the back corner down the left side of the house






























No comments:

Post a Comment