Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Our baby has a name!!!!

We have finally picked a name!!!

Beckham Graham King!   

Nick and I have always liked the name Beckham since we found out we were having a boy. We named him Graham after Nick's cousin, Mark, that served in Iraq...  Mark holds a special place in our hearts, he is the one that actually "introduced" us.  Nick and I met during his funeral where Nick was the eulogist.  We truly believe that it was a "match made in heaven".  We think of Mark often and can't wait to tell Beckham who we named him after.  He is our HERO and we couldn't be more proud to honor him.        
MG 20-20!!!

And let the monogramming begin!!! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!!! I adore the name Graham (and you rarely hear it) and it's even better that it has such a special meaning. yay for BKG!

    ReplyDelete